This is the Linux app named PANorama2.0 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PANorama2.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PANorama2.0 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PANorama2.0 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PANorama is a Linux-compatible, open-source software package for panicle image acquisition, processing, and phenotyping.
PANorama 2.0 contains new phenotype measurements and is available for download within the "Files" tab listed above. Installation and user instructions are located within the "Wiki" tab. How to videos are available for streaming at the link below, or for download in the "Files" tab above.
Information regarding the project and funding can be found at http://ricediversity.org, and within the corresponding publications and how-to videos:
How to videos:
PANorama1.0 (Crowell et al. 2014):
PANorama2.0 (Crowell et al. 2016):
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/panorama1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.