This is the Linux app named Papa Parse whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Papa Parse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- One of the only parsers that correctly handles line-breaks and quotations
- Can convert numbers and booleans to their types
- Worker threads to keep your web page reactive
- Parse CSV files directly (local or over the network)
- Stream large files (even via HTTP)
- Reverse parsing (converts JSON to CSV)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/papa-parse.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.