This is the Linux app named Paper Harbour whose latest release can be downloaded as release104.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Paper Harbour with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Paper Harbour is a multi-user document management system. It provides professional management of project, product and company documentation. It is format independent, flexible, provides version and change control, and is designed for non-technical users
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Legal Industry, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paperharbour/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.