This is the Linux app named Paper.js whose latest release can be downloaded as paperjs-v0.12.15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Paper.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:Paper.js is an open source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas. It offers a clean Scene Graph / Document Object Model and a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with vector graphics and bezier curves, all neatly wrapped up in a well designed, consistent and clean programming interface. Paper.js is based on and largely compatible with Scriptographer, a scripting environment for Adobe Illustrator with an active community of scripters and more than 10 years of development. Paper.js is easy to learn for beginners and has lots to master for intermediate and advanced users. Paper.js is developed by Jürg Lehni & Jonathan Puckey, and distributed under the permissive MIT License. Paper.js is not simply a wrapper around the Canvas, it offers much more.
- Work with nested layers, groups, paths, compound paths, rasters, symbols etc.
- The handling and drawing of these graphic items is automatic and optimized, allowing you to construct or modify your items and styles and leave the drawing commands to Paper.js
- A well designed and battle hardened Application Programming Interface (API)
- Simulate dashed strokes which are currently lacking from the Canvas object, at near native drawing speed
- Paper.js treats Vector Mathematics as a first class citizen by making working with vectors and geometries as simple as possible through its core types such as Point, Size and Rectangle
- Construct paths and manipulate their curves and segments in very convenient and fine-grained ways
- Inspect and manipulate the precise bounding box of any item, supporting complicated stroke styles with different stroke ends and miter limits
- Smoothen curves, and simplify path segments by fitting curves through points
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paper-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.