This is the Linux app named Papyrus XML reporting tool for SQL whose latest release can be downloaded as papyrus-1.3.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Papyrus XML reporting tool for SQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Papyrus XML reporting tool for SQL
Papyrus is an XML reporting engine for Linux. Papyrus enables you to generate reports from a variety of different SQL databases (postgresql,mysql,etc). Your reports can be generated as PDF, PostScript, XML, HTML, DVI, Latex or straight ANSI text.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/papyrusreport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.