This is the Linux app named Parliamentary procedure helper whose latest release can be downloaded as meeting-helper-0.1.2-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Parliamentary procedure helper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Parliamentary procedure helper
We are developing a parliamentary procedure helper that will help people keep track of what is going on, and which motions are allowed, at each step of a meeting which is governed by some procedure such as Robert's Rules. The rules used can be customized
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parliament/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.