This is the Linux app named ParsEval whose latest release can be downloaded as parseval-0.9.2-sansdata.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ParsEval with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ParsEval is a program for comparing alternative sources of gene structure annotation (provided as GFF3 files) for a genomic sequence (or set of sequences). Similarity statistics are reported in a single aggregate summary report, as well as for each gene locus individually.
Agriculture, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parseval/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.