This is the Linux app named Pascal CMD whose latest release can be downloaded as PCMD0_16.EXE. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pascal CMD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Program Which Is Build By Using Pascal To "CMD"-Like.
There's A Screen That Require You To Enter Key, Just <Enter> To Skip That;
Else, For The Best Experiment, This Program Recommend You To Use DOSBox;
The Project Has Changed Its Name To VMath Xplorer. For Newer Version, go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmath-xplorer/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcmd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.