This is the Linux app named Passwords Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as Password_Generator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Passwords Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe program by getting input from the user can generate any number of passwords from the range 1 - 10000. The length of the password can by from the range 1 - 40. Also, you can save passwords in the file with the .pass extension. The program takes very low memory on your computer. You don't have to install a program - it's just a jar file ready to run. You only need to have JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
So, if you want to change your passwords to social media and others globally this program is created just for you.
- generating any number of passwords from the range 1-10000
- combining the passwords by using input from user
- saving passwords in file
- importing passwords from file
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals, Security
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/passwords-generator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.