This is the Linux app named Patchamama whose latest release can be downloaded as patchamama_win32_0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Patchamama with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPatchamama is a binary patch maker/applier that works on directory tree. It can be used in application deployment, large scale project patching (including source and binary data). It use bsdiff for the binary diff job and 7zip for compression.
- binary diff using bsdiff
- directory patch
- 7zip compression
- uncompress zip before diff
- patch generator
- patch applier
- recursive patch generation and application
- translate versionned file names
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/patchamama/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.