This is the Linux app named Pauker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pauker-1.8.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pauker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pauker to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Pauker is a generic flashcard program written in Java. It uses an innovative combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things you never want to forget, like vocabularies, capitals, important dates,
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pauker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.