This is the Linux app named pdd whose latest release can be downloaded as pddv1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
There are times you want to check how old you are (in years, months, days) or how long you need to wait for the next flash sale... pdd (python3 date diff) is a small cmdline utility to calculate date and time difference. If no program arguments are specified it shows the current date, time and timezone.
- calculate date difference
- calculate time difference
- calculate diff from today and now
- add, subtract duration (timeslice) to/from date (time)
- show current date, time and timezone
- minimal dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdd-date-diff-calculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.