This is the Linux app named PDEGraphics2D whose latest release can be downloaded as PDEGraphics2D_1_0_0b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDEGraphics2D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:Use PDEGraphics2D to create Processing vector graphics script files and deploy them in HTML.
To create a PDEGraphics2D instance, pass the constructor an instance of a standard Graphics2D object, together with the size of the canvas to paint:
PDEGraphics2D g= new PDEGraphics2D(Graphics2D g, int w, int h)
PDEGraphics2D g= new PDEGraphics2D(Graphics2D g, Dimension d)
Alternatively, pass the component to paint as the input to one of the static paint methods:
PDEGraphics2D g=PDEGraphics2D.paint(Component c);
PDEGraphics2D g=PDEGraphics2D.paint(JComponent c);
PDEGraphics2D g=PDEGraphics2D.paint(Window c);
PDEGraphics2D g=PDEGraphics2D.paint(JApplet c);
The getCode(..) and write(....) methods can then be used to access the generated script and create HTML documents.
Java Swing, Java AWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdegraphics2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.