This is the Linux app named PDF Clown whose latest release can be downloaded as PDFClown-0.1.2-Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF Clown with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDF Clown is a general-purpose Java and .NET library for manipulating PDF files through multiple abstraction layers, rigorously adhering to PDF 1.7 specification (ISO 32000-1).
This project aims to provide a universal access to PDF files (creation, reading, editing, rendering...) through an accurate and elegant object-oriented API.
* Features: http://pdfclown.org/overview/features/
* Overview: http://pdfclown.org/overview/architecture/
* Website: http://pdfclown.org/
* Blog: http://www.pdfclown.org/blog/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/PDFClown
- Fully-object-oriented PDF model
- PDF file creation (and content composition)
- PDF file reading (and content extraction)
- PDF file editing (and content modification)
- Page rendering as image and print (Alpha level)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clown/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.