This is the Linux app named PDF file merger whose latest release can be downloaded as Pdf-merger.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF file merger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDF file merger
DESCRIPTIONIf you have more than one PDF files with multiple pages and you need to merge all the files into a single pdf file. Then you can move on internet and search for that. There are many more websites that are providing the free facility to combine multiple PDF files and generate one single file.
But due to security issues we can not upload important pdf files to any website that are proving this type of facilities.
I have created this .Net Windows application that will take multiple pdf files and combine them into one single pdf file. The more important thing is that I have made it with batch processing. So just select the directory which having the pdf files.
For more information visit:
- Pdf file merger
- Batch wise pdf file merger
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdf-file-merger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.