This is the Linux app named pdf-glue whose latest release can be downloaded as pdf-glue-setup_win32_v0.36.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdf-glue with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a GUI for pyPDF. It allows the user to select a list of pdf's and it "glues" the pdf files together into one pdf file. It was developed with python/glade/gtk. A deb and rpm package are both available. Let me know if you would like to help.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdf-glue/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.