This is the Linux app named PDF.js whose latest release can be downloaded as pdfjs-2.8.335-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDF.js is a web standards-based platform for parsing and rendering Portable Document Formats (PDFs). Open source and built with HTML5, this PDF viewer is supported by a great community and Mozilla Labs. PDF.js can be used on both modern and older browsers, and is built into version 19+ of Firefox.
- Open source
- Available for both modern and older browsers
- Browser extensions available
- Can be used in a web application
- API can be accessed directly from browser through live demos
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdf-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.