This is the Linux app named Pdf Split and Merge with Bookmark Import whose latest release can be downloaded as PdfMergePortable_v2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pdf Split and Merge with Bookmark Import with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pdf Split and Merge with Bookmark Import
PDF Split and Merge tool is implemented using the PdfSharp library and is either GUI or command driven.It is useful for automated document creation.It allows bookmarks from the input pdfs to be imported and flexibly embedded in the destination document. PDF pages can be numbered and annotated with a footer label.
- PDF Merge and Split
- PDF Bookmarks at Multiple Levels
- Pagination and Footer Labelling
- Projects can be save and merged repeatedly (XML format)
- Merging can be driven from a command line for inclusion into other programs
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmerge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.