This is the Linux app named pdi-jira whose latest release can be downloaded as pdi-jira-0.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdi-jira with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONUsing this PDI plugin you can connect any JIRA service even using SSL connection and perform JSON data extraction over the results. JQL is used to obtain data from the JIRA remote service.
- Connect remote Jira server using HTTP or HTTPS
- Retrieve data from remote Jira server using JQL statement
- Send JSON text data to following steps in the PDI transformation
- Use variables in JQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdijira/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.