This is the Linux app named PDKB JavaLisp Implementation whose latest release can be downloaded as pdkb0.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDKB JavaLisp Implementation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDKB JavaLisp Implementation
This is one approach to implementing the ideas discussed as the Public Domain Knowledge Base.
Originally coded by Stephen Reed before joining Cycorp and currently maintained by Vic Bancroft. The next release with contributions made here will be versio
Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdkbjli/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.