This is the Linux app named peco whose latest release can be downloaded as peco_darwin_amd64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named peco with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
peco (pronounced peh-koh) is based on a python tool, percol. percol was darn useful, but I wanted a tool that was a single binary, and forget about python. peco is written in Go, and therefore you can just grab the binary releases and drop it in your $PATH. peco can be a great tool to filter stuff like logs, process stats, find files, because unlike grep, you can type as you think and look through the current results. Demos speak more than a thousand words! Here's me looking for a process on my mac. You can page through your results, and you can keep changing the query. When you combine tools like zsh, peco, and ghq, you can make managing/moving around your huge dev area a piece of cake! Search results are filtered as you type. When you find that line that you want, press enter, and the resulting line is printed to stdout, which allows you to pipe it to other tools. You can select multiple lines!
- Different types of filters are available
- Default is case-insensitive filter, so lines with any case will match
- ou can toggle between IgnoreCase, CaseSensitive, SmartCase, Regexp and Fuzzy filters
- The SmartCase filter uses case-insensitive matching when all of the queries are lower case, and case-sensitive matching otherwise
- The Regexp filter allows you to use any valid regular expression to match lines
- The Fuzzy filter allows you to find matches using partial patterns
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/peco.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.