This is the Linux app named Penny Pincher whose latest release can be downloaded as PennyPincher-0.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Penny Pincher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A cross-platform, budget-oriented personal finance manager, supporting ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, and other budget types. Various levels of experience are supported, with wizards for new users and advanced interfaces for more experienced users.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/penny-pincher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.