This is the Linux app named Penthode to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pentodeV1.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Penthode to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Penthode to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Given a simple net-list describing the high level power architecture of your system Penthode:
- simulates the voltage and current from device turn on to the steady state.
- highlights components working out of specification
- draws a nice power tree diagram showing the currents/powers balance
- plots node transient voltage and gate current waveforms
It is possible to change component parameters interactively to improve the design
- electronic time domain simulation
- power tree automatic generation
- interactive design
- basic programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/penthode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.