This is the Linux app named Performance Timing Test whose latest release can be downloaded as page-performance-test-3.0.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Performance Timing Test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Performance Timing Test
DESCRIPTIONMeasures the speed and timing performance in general in your network, your browser and the server of the pages of websites with this useful widget extension dedicated to your Firefox browser. You can immediately save the chart test result within your file system for a comparison with other subsequent tests.
Get Opera extension: http://bit.ly/1O9OvRx
Get Firefox extension: http://mzl.la/1Vs0UV2
== Installation ==
1. Click on download directly from your Firefox browser and install add-on
2. Then click on the icon of the extension included in toolbar to start test
- Page Load Time for network, server and browser
- Accurate Chart and Load Time for each one of tests
- Button "Save Result" of test with date time
Advanced End Users, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/performancetimingtest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.