This is the Linux app named Perkun Wars to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as perkun_wars-0.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perkun Wars to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perkun Wars to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A simple fantasy game based on the AI library perkun. The objective of the game is to kill a vampire. There are three towns where he
may be hidden: Wyzima, Novigrad and Shadizar.
It is best to attack the vampire when many NPCs are around. However Pregor and
Thragos will avoid him. Dorban will constantly hunt him.
It requires the perkun library - download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/perkun/
This game is intended mainly for the developers willing to learn how to use perkun as a library.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perkunwars/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.