This is the Linux app named perl fitness manager whose latest release can be downloaded as pfit_0-1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named perl fitness manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
perl fitness manager
Perl fitness manager is a simple command line program that allows you to keep track of fitness exercises and generate reports or overviews for weeks and months.
The interface is simple and reasonably foolproof.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pfit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.