This is the Linux app named Perl IRC Network Statistics whose latest release can be downloaded as pircstats-1_02.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perl IRC Network Statistics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perl IRC Network Statistics
IRC Statistics Bot written in Perl. It logs its statistics to a mysql database, and it features a web interface for these statistics. It also strives to keep administration to a minimum by autoadding and purging statistics as well as users as necessary.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Perl DBI/DBD, MySQL, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pircstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.