This is the Linux app named Persian SRT Subtitle Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as Persian-SRT-Subtitle-Converter-2.0.1-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Persian SRT Subtitle Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Persian SRT Subtitle Converter
Convert Persian/Arabic SRT subtitles use ASCII character encoding to UTF8 to see subtitles correctly in all operating systems and video players.
- Multiple files convert with one click
- Set one destination for all files
- Supported platform: Windows 7, 8, 10 & Linux
- No installation requirement
- Supported files: srt
Win32 (MS Windows), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/persian-srt-subtitle-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.