This is the Linux app named Personal Content Management Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as pcmt0.11.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Personal Content Management Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Personal Content Management Toolkit
DESCRIPTIONThis is a toolkit for creating custom desktop Content Management Systems. Those systems are meant to run locally not requiring to execute scripts on the server side. Customized for specific document structure they should be maximally easy to use by end us
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcmt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.