This is the Linux app named Personal File Manager for Linux/Unix whose latest release can be downloaded as pfm-2.12.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Personal File Manager for Linux/Unix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Personal File Manager for Linux/Unix
DESCRIPTIONpfm is a curses-based file manager in Perl. Commands can be invoked with only one or two keys.
- colored filenames according to file type
- single- and multiple-file mode
- user-defined commands
- bookmarks for directories
- integration with svn, cvs, bazaar, git and mercurial
- highly configurable through its config file
- uses libreadline's completion and history mechanism
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p-f-m/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.