This is the Linux app named Perstem to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as perstem-2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perstem to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perstem to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPerstem is a Persian (Farsi) stemmer, morphological analyzer, transliterator, and partial part-of-speech tagger. Inflexional morphemes are separated or removed from their stems. Perstem can also tokenize and transliterate between various character set encodings and romanizations.
- Analyzes Morphology
- Accepts & Transliterates between UTF-8, Windows-1256, ISIRI-3342, HTML-style Numeric Character References, ArabTeX romanization, and Dehdari transliteration
- Displays Part-of-Speech Tags for Many Words
- Handles Irregular Verbs, Semi-Regular Verbs, and Many Broken Plurals
- Very Fast
- Small Single File, Requiring no External Data
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perstem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.