This is the Linux app named pexm - JAGS module whose latest release can be downloaded as pexm_1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pexm - JAGS module with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pexm - JAGS module
New module built for users interested in a programming language similar to BUGS to fit a Bayesian model based on the piecewise exponential distribution. The module is an extension to the open-source program JAGS. The PE distribution is widely used in the fields of survival analysis and reliability. Currently, it can only be implemented in JAGS through methods to indirectly specify the likelihood based on the Poisson or Bernoulli probabilities. Our module provides a more straightforward implementation with faster results. The "tar.gz" file provided for download here (installation for both Windows and Unix systems) are related to an R package called "pexm". This package is intended to install and load the new module. Details can be found in the preprint https://arxiv.org/abs/2004.12359
Developers: Vinícius D. Mayrink, João D. N. Duarte and Fábio N. Demarqui.
Departamento de Estatística, ICEx, UFMG.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jags-pexm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.