This is the Linux app named PGNreader to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pgnreader.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PGNreader to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PGNreader to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPGN reader is a Open Source Chess game interface with emphasis on the study of Chess theory and support for traditional Chess notation forms ( FEN, PGN, Agebraic Notation )and modern non proprietary output formats ( XHTML, XML ). It has been tested on Linux and relies on Qt 4.0 and is being developed with the KDevelop IDE in C++.
PGN Reader was born out of a general dissatisfaction with available Chess interfaces and as such presents a unique feature set which emphsizes the study of Chess and traditional Chess notation forms as well as embracing the Open Source philosophy non proprietary culture of the Chess community.
Some of the notable features are.
Forsythe Edwards Notation.
PGN Files read and write.
Unadorned Chess Diagrams.
Unlimited Simultaneous Diagrams.
XML output for Chess Authoring.
PGN processing sub processes.
Open Source Chess Engine interfacing.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgnreader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.