This is the Linux app named pgreplay whose latest release can be downloaded as pgreplay-1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pgreplay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Reads a PostgreSQL database log file, extracts the SQL statements and executes them in the same order and timing against another database server. Useful for performance tests with real-world workload.
- Should compile and run on any platform that PostgreSQL supports
- Can replay the workload at different speeds
- Can parse 'stderr' and 'csvlog' log files
- Can save workload to replay in 'replay file' for reuse
- Outputs detailed parse and execution statistics
Information Technology, System Administrators, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgreplay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.