This is the Linux app named photoarchive whose latest release can be downloaded as photoarchive-1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named photoarchive with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis program allows you to organize your personal photos into web
album. All data (including pictures) will be stord in mySQL database.
The program is written in PHP. You can upload, edit, categorize and view
pictures via WWW interface.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/photoarchive/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.