This is the Linux app named Php-pastebin whose latest release can be downloaded as php-pastebin-2.1.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Php-pastebin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONpastebin is here to help you collaborate on debugging code snippets. If you're not familiar with the idea, most people use it like this: submit a code fragment to pastebin, getting a url like hxxp://yoursite.com/1234, paste the url into an IRC or IM conversation, someone responds by reading and perhaps submitting a modification of your code, you then view the modification, maybe using the built in diff tool to help locate the changes
- Auto delete pastes
- Auto sitemap
- 54 languages recognized
- Management theme
- Hit pastes
PHP Pear::DB, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-pastebin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.