This is the Linux app named PHP Steam Bans and Web Manager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NEWplugins.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Steam Bans and Web Manager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHP Steam Bans and Web Manager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SteamID Ban list Web Manager using PHP and MySQL. Will manage all steam bans of one or more servers, assign them ID numbers and will generate reports and make it easy to track multiple bans by relating the BanID by Steam ID and create a cumulative report
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpsteambans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.