This is the Linux app named PHP - XML_XSLT2Processor whose latest release can be downloaded as XML_XSLT2Processor_v0_5_3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP - XML_XSLT2Processor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHP - XML_XSLT2Processor
DESCRIPTIONXML_XSLT2Processor is a PHP class that allows you to perform XSLT 2.0 transformations within PHP by using SAXON or AltovaXML. All with the ease of the PHP XSL extension. Documentation is available from the project's Wiki.
This project is now dead. See the following news item for details on why and what to use instead:
- XSLT 2.0 in PHP5
- Easy to use API
- Easy to install
- SAXON and AltovaXML support
- Gap filling of XSLT processor incompatabilities (in some instances)
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xslt2processor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.