This is the Linux app named PHP2ICQ Libary whose latest release can be downloaded as Php2Icq-0.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP2ICQ Libary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPHP2ICQ is a libary which lets you easily send ICQ Messages from your own php scripts by using a direct connection to the ICQ server via the Oscar protocol (ICQ v7/v8/v9). It is completely written from scratch.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php2icq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.