This is the Linux app named phpDHCPAdmin whose latest release can be downloaded as phpDHCPAdmin-0.9.5-beta.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpDHCPAdmin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpDHCPAdmin Manage the ISC DHCPD Service. Groups, User access levels, PXE, Multiple subnets, lease management, graphing features, classes support, multiple pool support. Built with security, flexibility and usage for large scale dhcp environments
- New installer to make setup a snap
- New DNS & DNSSEC zone transfer features
- Multiple DNS zones, subnets, pools, groups, users & classes support
- Accessable via web interface from just about anywhere
- Easy to use and administer just about every features the ISC DHCPD service has to offer
- Soon to be released: Updated authentication
- Soon to be released: Better lease management
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience, Religion, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
MySQL, Other API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpdhcpadmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.