This is the Linux app named phpJobScheduler whose latest release can be downloaded as phpjobscheduler-v3.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpJobScheduler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Designed to automate tasks by scheduling scripts to run at set intervals - the scripts to run can be local or remote and can be on a secure directory where a username/password access is required.
Requires PHP and MySQL on the local server/web hosting account.
phpJobScheduler is a replacement for cron jobs.
- automate tasks by scheduling PHP scripts to run at set intervals
- saves run logs to database
- saves error messages to database
- runs remote scripts in a secure folder
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpjobscheduler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.