This is the Linux app named PHPlot whose latest release can be downloaded as phplot-6.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHPlot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHPlot is a PHP graphics class for creating charts and plots. It works with PHP5 and the PHP GD extension to produce PNG, GIF, or JPEG images. TrueType fonts (TTF) are optional, or built-in GD fonts can be used. The available plot types include: area, bars, line/points, lines, pie, points, squared, stacked-bars, and thin bar-line. Labels, tick marks, plot legend, and X/Y axes and more are all configurable. Images can be imported as a background, multiple graphs can be drawn on one image, and images can be saved to disk or returned to a browser.
- Creates 14 plot types, plus 3 horizontal plot types and error plots
- Image output uses the GD library; PNG, JPEG, or GIF; truecolor or palette
- Customizable colors, line widths, markers
- Flexible labels, tick marks, axes, titles, legend
- Uses TrueType Font text, or a simple line font
- Create multiple plots on one image
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.