This is the Linux app named phpMyArchive whose latest release can be downloaded as phpmyarchive0.8.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMyArchive with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Get rid of paper from your office with phpMyArchive. phpMyArchive provides a simple and efficient command line script for driving your scanner, and a flexible and powerful web-based search engine to retrieve scanned images from your archive.
Advanced End Users
PHP, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyarchive/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.