This is the Linux app named phpMyOrdering whose latest release can be downloaded as phpMyOrdering-0.1.7-alpha.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMyOrdering with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Manage purchasing orders, inventory and generate custom reports. Features include active directory authentication with support for user, group, access levels per user/group. Still in alpha stage.
- Active Directory authentication
- User/Group/Access level with read/write object permissions
- Easy to use GUI
- Manage purchasing records (in development)
- Manage inventory (in development)
- Custom report generation (in development)
- Output inventory/purchasing records via email, pdf or print
- Advanced search features
- Much more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyordering/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.