This is the Linux app named phpMyViews whose latest release can be downloaded as phpmyviews-0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMyViews with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONphpMyForms is a php script which allows the user to create simple database listings (done in 3 lines of configuration), or simple dataset manipulation formulars (~10 lines) by adjusting small php config files.
- Quickly create views of your MySQL data on your webpage using simple PHP scripts
- Automatically add pagination to your data table views.
- Easily create editable forms for your data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyviews/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.