This is the Linux app named PHPWord whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHPWord with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHPWord is a library written in pure PHP that provides a set of classes to write to and read from different document file formats. The current version of PHPWord supports Microsoft Office Open XML (OOXML or OpenXML), OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument or ODF), and Rich Text Format (RTF). PHPWord is an open source project licensed under the terms of LGPL version 3. PHPWord is aimed to be a high quality software product by incorporating continuous integration and unit testing. Set document properties, e.g. title, subject, and creator. Create document sections with different settings, e.g. portrait/landscape, page size, and page numbering. Create header and footer for each sections, set default font type, font size, and paragraph style. Use UTF-8 and East Asia fonts/characters. Define custom font styles (e.g. bold, italic, color) and paragraph styles (e.g. centered, multicolumns, spacing) either as named style or inline in text.
- Insert titles (headers) and table of contents
- Insert text breaks and page breaks
- Insert right-to-left text
- Insert and format images, either local, remote, or as page watermarks
- Insert binary OLE Objects such as Excel or Visio
- Insert list items as bulleted, numbered, or multilevel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpword.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.