This is the Linux app named PhyRe: PHYlogenetic REpresentativeness to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PythonScripts.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhyRe: PHYlogenetic REpresentativeness to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PhyRe: PHYlogenetic REpresentativeness to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPhylogenetic Representativeness is a method for estimating adequacy of taxon sampling for phylogenetic studies. Through a series of statistics generated by PhyRe, it is possible to evaluate taxon coverage within a given group.
- PhyRe.zip contained all files except for the executable. PhyReWindows.zip contains all files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phyrephylogenet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.