This is the Linux app named PicoGUI whose latest release can be downloaded as pgserver.exe.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PicoGUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A small, portable, client/server GUI designed to work on many types of hardware, including handheld computers and other embedded systems. For more information and downloads, see http://picogui.org
Handheld/Mobile/PDA, X Window System (X11)
C, Java, Perl, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.