This is the Linux app named Pidgin IM whose latest release can be downloaded as pidgin-2.14.1-offline.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pidgin IM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
See https://pidgin.im/about/ for more information.
Pidgin is an instant messaging program which lets you log in to accounts on multiple chat networks simultaneously. It runs on Windows, Linux, and other UNIX operating systems. Pidgin is compatible with the following chat networks out of the box: AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber/XMPP, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, IRC, MXit, Novell GroupWise Messenger, Lotus Sametime, SILC, SIMPLE, MySpaceIM, and Zephyr. It is written in C and makes heavy use of GLib and GTK+.
Finch is a command line instant messaging program. It also lets you log in to accounts on multiple chat network simultaneously, and it is compatible with the same chat networks as Pidgin. It is written in C and makes heavy use of GLib and ncurses.
- Instant Messaging
- Google Talk
- Novell GroupWise Messenger
- Lotus Sametime
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
C#, Python, Perl, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pidgin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.