This is the Linux app named Pimped Apache Server Status whose latest release can be downloaded as apachestatus_2.04.09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pimped Apache Server Status with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pimped Apache Server Status
The pimped Apache status makes the Apache server status readable, sortable and searchable.
The pimped Apache status can merge the status of several servers that opens the possibility to identify the troubleshooter even in a loadbalanced website.
The webbased tool offers a multilanguage, skinable interface with a built-in updater.
In several views you see most requested pages, vhosts, used methods, IPs that make the most requests and more. All views are sortable tables you can filter by a keyword and are available as API Request too to get its data as CSV, XML or JSON.
Compatible with PHP 7+8 (and should run on PHP 5.x - but is not supported).
- makes apache server status more readable
- merges server information of several Apache webservers (it aggregates all data on loadbalanced websites)
- multi language interface (de, en so far)
- customizable: skins, languages, resultpages
- API: you can export all tables as csv, json, xml
- built in webbased updater
System Administrators, Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pimpapachestat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.